An outstanding opportunity to purchase tightly held commercial freehold real estate in the sought-after Warragul Central Business District. Positioned in a high-volume traffic location, this prominent building has a Commercial 1 Zoning and boasts a prominent Victoria Street address. Surplus to current owners’ requirements, this single story building with open plan fit out is afforded with sizeable titled land area of 365m² and building area of approximately 345m². The property is also afforded with sealed rear lane providing access to secure on site two vehicle accommodation. With current tenants on a solid lease with option, this superbly situated commercial property is a prime investment within the Warragul marketplace.
• Recently renewed three year lease - December 2022.
• 1 x three year option
• Rent - $66,500p.a plus GST
• Long established and successful store in prime retail location amongst Woolworths, Target, McDonald’s, etc
• Annual CPI rent reviews
• Outgoings – 100% tenant
• Prominent 365m² brick building with sealed rear lane access
• Full width front overhang awning
• Prime retail investment in sought after Warragul marketplace
• Warragul / Drouin: an outer satellite suburb only 33km from Metro Melbourne, experiencing a major housing and population boom with forecast growth to 43,000 by 2026.